Universal Valve Lockout UV-05
a) Universal,easy to use , lightweight and sturdy .
b) From industrial grade steel and nylon materials , chemical resistance.
c) New opening clamp can be set in the closed loop , for use on a wide handle.
d) The same can be used to lock a large lever , T -handle and other difficult to fix the equipment.
e) Applicable to handle the maximum width of 4cm ( handle a maximum thickness of 2.8cm)
Selection of valve locks: The time for valve lockouts to enter the domestic market is still very short. The products of valve lockouts on the market are also uneven. There are good and bad. The purchasers of many companies are a little confused when choosing valve locks, so users are choosing when locking, you should understand some common sense, so that it is possible to choose a suitable valve lockout.
1. Large brands or brand agents with a high reputation and a long history should be selected, because they have sufficient economic strength and a stable network system to guarantee service and after-sales, and avoid disputes caused by product quality problems.
2. Valves are divided into ball valves, butterfly valves, gate valves, rotary valves, etc., so when choosing valve locks, you should also figure out the type of valve you need.
3. The valve lockout can be selected from a variety of materials. Choose the appropriate lock according to the environment in which the lock is used, such as air dry humidity, high temperature, and acid and alkali resistance.
4. Looking at safety standards, there are very strict standards for hardware locks at home and abroad. Small manufacturers will not implement the standards in order to save costs, while large brands will generally comply with the standards.
5. Valve size, different valve sizes are considered different, choose matching valve locks.
6. Check whether the identification and marking of the valve lockout package are complete (including the product implementation standard, grade, manufacturer name, address, production date) whether the package is firm, whether the content of the manual is consistent with the product, and beware of exaggeration and inconsistency with the facts Phenomenon.
|UV-01||with 1 arm -for quarter-turn ball valves|
|UV-02||with 2 arm -for 3,4 or 5-way valves ,or to lock valves in the "ON" " OFF",or "throttled" position.|
|UV-03||with coated cable -using cable attachment for gate valves.|
|UV-04||base clamp only- for butterfly valves|
|UV-05||with 1 arm & coated cable-universal valve lockout for most valves|